Welcome to First Christian School! We are delighted you are taking the time to learn more about our school. Please contact our Admissions Office at 707-253-7226 or email@example.com to learn more about our programs and/or to schedule a tour.
First Christian’s Middle School Education
We provide a comprehensive education at First Christian School. Our school is directed and staffed by qualified and dedicated Christian teachers. Students are taught the core subjects, Language Arts, Math, Science, History, Bible, and Spanish using high quality curricula from ACSI, Total Language Plus, Glencoe, and McGraw-Hill. In addition to the core subjects, students receive weekly co-curricular classes in Technology, Choir/Art, and PE. Classes are taught in a block schedule format with four core classes covered each day and co-curricular classes are held once a week. These classes feature the following:
- Biblical truths and values integrated into the curriculum through challenging academic work
- A system of directed teaching methods that allow for individual differences within a structured program
- A project based learning model that provides students with 21st century skills which are needed for success in high school and beyond
- A curriculum which meets or exceeds Common Core Standards and California State Standards
- Teachers will supplement the program using materials approved and supervised by the administration